Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Edge of the Night and Day


Process of emotion in one weird morning, or night.
After all the happened, this picture comes up...
YEs, therefore the time i made this image is after 3am.
Anyhow, it's pretty interesting to try to look back in last 3 hours
and tried to draw something about it. If you look back into your
life now, what will you draw?!?!?
Here I have to say, thank for those people.
I really enjoy this morning.
Anyway, Feeling pretty weird on Right now.
Probably because of the lack of sleep or the stinky fart i just made...

1 Comments:

Blogger swymaboi said...

honestly speaking i wouldn't know what to draw....


good memories?
bad ones?
or just random stuff?

good question my friend...good question


i'd probably draw myself playing with my DSlite or at your house play smash.......

9/21/2006 01:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home