Friday, October 20, 2006

GREAT SArUtobi ASuma!!

Tribute to the Great Asuma!!
You have taught me more than you think...

Asuma has never been my Favorite character. However,
due to current events, he had earn more than just respect
from me.
It is pretty interesting, that I never notice the side character
until somethings have to happen. Then I will actually
appreciated it.

Late is never too late. However why are you late in the
first place. Why do you have to acknowledge the important
when you lost it? WHy not before?

Anyhow, SArutobi ASuma, I salute you!!
Although, you didn't make my eye water
like MErry, but you are pretty close!!!
I will always remember you!
Remember you
as a great warrior,
As a great teacher,
As a great character,
As a great inspiration,
As a great lesson in Life...

1 Comments:

Blogger swymaboi said...

werd....Asuma is one of those characters that don't need a lot of coverage, but is cool right away


RIP Asuma


haven't seen you in a while man

hope you're not too busy with work and stuff

I'll catch you on saturday!
cya man!

10/31/2006 01:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home